Thursday, March 13, 2014

Dang It!

Some days I wonder if I have what it takes to be a blogger.  Either I can't think of a thing to say or I think "This would be interesting for the blog" and then don't get my thoughts out on blogger.  I apologize if my posts occur sporadically--know that I read your blogs every day & enjoy them very much.

The family completely & totally surprised my sister last Saturday for her birthday!  Lots of photos were taken but I forgot to ask permission from my family to publish their photos.  So here is a photo of some of the decorations and the cakes.  And yes, that is the birthday girl's photo on the cake...no name.



Jim made reservations for us to go camping at Banks Lake State Park in June.  This will be Mood Stabilizer's maiden voyage! We love this area!

Spring is coming--daffodils are blooming up in the Skagit Valley & some of the trees are beginning to bud out.  Our painting project is moving right along.  Jim has finished the hallway, entryway, kitchen & part of the living room.  Our youngest son & his wife will be here from Bellingham on Saturday to get the high parts up by the clerestory windows--about 14' high!  We old timers just can't get up there on ladders any longer!

So that's about it from the end of the road.  Take good care & enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Remembering what a Blog Post really helps you to have material to write about. It is a Log, a Diary, or a Journal of what we do during our lives. Many people expect RVers to be doing extraordinary things every minute of every day but we all no that is not how life happens. You have the chores and errands and appointments that take up so much time. We have trouble with our vehicles, our health and it can be used in the blogs so we can some day look back and say We did do something with our lives and enjoyed it.
    It's always nice to help family with those special celebrations.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything that has meaning to you is blog worthy! It doesn't need to be a big event, or anything spectacular . . . what made you happy to see it? That's an entry! ;->

    Virtual hugs,

    Judie

    ReplyDelete